SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION PLAN
Putting yourself or your company all over the web without an search engine plan or purpose might help, but it cannot yield the same benefits that an search engine strategy would. The object is to design a plan that fits with your target market and your company’s distinct personality.
Search engines are the central component in the building of your presence on the internet. Increasing your search engine ranking and building your site’s virtual footprint starts with optimizing your site so that search engines can better index your site.
A search engine plan has the following components:
- search term analysis of all relevant search terms for your business.
- The keyword research also includes how often keywords are used and what the current position of your business website is for each search term.
- An analysis of the content and technique of your website.
- An analysis of the links on other websites that link to your site at this time.
- A proposal for the search engine optimization strategy, including planning.
- If desired and valuable: a proposal for search engine advertising and remarketing.
INTERNAL OPTIMIZATION SERVIVES FOR SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION.
Internal links are most useful for establishing site architecture and spreading link juice (URLs are also essential).
On an individual page, search engines need to see content in order to list pages in their massive keyword–based indices. They also need to have access to a crawlable link structure—a structure that lets spiders browse the pathways of a website—in order to find all of the pages on a website. Hundreds of thousands of sites make the critical mistake of hiding or burying their main link navigation in ways that search engines cannot access and out team of SEO experts can help you handle this problem.
Benefits of internal link optimization include:
If you have placed proper internal links all across your website and within your website’s articles, then instead of a single article getting all the link juice, all your articles will get proper link juice and this will help to improve search engine rankings of all your articles and help them in ranking high in search results.
The internal links on a website are very user friendly. With giving proper internal links, you allow your readers to navigate through your site easily. And not only that, you can help them find the content they are looking for by using relevant anchor texts for the internal links. So if you are writing an article on making money online, then you can provide internal links to the articles in the same category with proper anchor texts.
When users find your website easy to navigate, they will spend more time on your website going through the articles. So by providing relevant internal links, you are forcing the readers to spend more time on your website and thus increasing the number of pageviews. Not only does internal links help in increasing pageviews, but it also helps to reduce bounce rate of your website. The website’s bounce rate can reduce dramatically by doing relevant internal linking in posts and its one of the best benefits of internal linking.
With the help of internal links, you can get link juice to all your content. This means that the backlinks to one page will indirectly be a backlink to other page as well on your website. And this will only help in increasing the Pagerank of your individual articles. You can easily get high Pagerank for your root domain and with the help of internal linking, you can increase Pagerank of your content as well.
Search engines collect data from your website by crawling through your site’s content. One of the benefits of internal linking is that the search engine spiders will find it easy to crawl through every page of your website and index them easily.
EXTERNAL LINK OPTIMIZATION SERVICES FOR SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION.
You network through friends, relatives or acquaintances. Both business and private. As such your network says something about you, this also applys to your online network of your website. Google will use the information from the websites your website is networked to determine what you are doing, why and for whom.
In the search engine plan, we map the network. Every website that you want to link to is listed. Then a conclusion is drawn whether it adequately meets the objectives. Growth and improvement have to be visible. Concretely external optimization have to be added so that good links and bad links are removed and necessary links are improved.
Reasons why you should use external link Optimization:
Google Loves Links. Links are also the cornerstone of Google’s PageRank algorithm, links are so important to Google and it encourages people to create links (and conversely, discourage websites from not having any links out at all). The argument is that Google incents behavior that helps it deliver better results to its users. Nothing is more important than links between related websites to make this happen. So, we argue that if your website is overly frugal with outbound links, Google doesn’t like it as much as if you had at least a few strategic links that helps Google help its users. Our advice is don’t try to be an island – share some link love.
In addition to helping Google out by powering it’s PageRank algorithm, links are also a great “signal” for you to send to Google as to what topics your site is related to. As you might suspect, if you link out to an interesting article or two on a key topic of interest to your business, Google uses this as one more way to “figure out” what your site is about. So, in addition to whatever content you have on your page, the content you link out to is an important factor in training Google so it can establish context.
When you link out, especially in a consistent, opportunity-driven way, you build incentives for others to engage with your site. Don’t underestimate the power of rewarding your community – it’s built some of the most amazing brands on (and off) the web.
PROCESS OF ADVERTISING (SEARCH ENGINE ADVERTISING).
Search engine advertising is an aggressive and immediate method of directing qualified search engine traffic to your website from the sponsored search. When a search engine user searches one of your web site’s relevant keyword phrases, an ad for your website appears in the sponsored search results of the search engine result page. The ad displays your website’s address (URL) along with a description of your website’s offering.
If the searcher clicks your ad, you are charged a cost-per-click (CPC) for that visit, which could later turn into a sale, inquiry, call, or any other “call-to-action” your website contains. Your ad exposure is always carefully controlled by a pre-selected daily click budget that can be adjusted at any time.
Our search engine advertising process.
Our pay-per-click setup and management services are professionally designed and implemented to ensure maximum returns from your advertising dollars. We continue to maintain and expand on those results throughout the duration of the campaign. The process begins by discussing your campaign objectives, budget, geographic market and many other factors. Combined with our recommendations, we begin building a pay-per-click advertising campaign designed specifically for your website’s success.
We perform extensive keyword research to uncover as many relevant keywords as possible that are related to your website. With your input, we then develop unique ads and pair the best landing page possible with the ad. Proper ad development and landing page selection is crucial, as it affects your campaign’s performance in many ways. Throughout the duration of the campaign, we consistently test ad and landing page effectiveness to ensure that the best performers are displayed at all times.
Upon campaign launch, your ads display throughout the major search engines when your selected keywords are searched. Our campaign managers monitor campaign performance daily and continually optimize the bidding, keyword selection, ad copy and landing pages that contribute to a campaign’s success. Clients are updated regularly on the campaign’s performance so they understand how their investment is progressing.
OUR OTHER SERVICES OTHER THAN STATIC WEB DESIGN IN NAIROBI KENYA
- WordPress Websites development in Nairobi Kenya
- Web Design Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Website Redesign Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Website Management & Maintenance in Nairobi Kenya
- Web Hosting in Nairobi Kenya
- Web Design & Development in Nairobi Kenya
- Static Website design in Nairobi Kenya
- Social Media Optimization Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Shared Hosting in Nairobi Kenya
- SES (Search Engine Submission) Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Search Engine Optimization in Nairobi Kenya (SEO)
- Search Engine Advertising in Nairobi Kenya
- Responsive Web Design in Nairobi Kenya
- PHP Applications & Web Development in Kenya
- Pay Per Click (PPC) services in Nairobi Kenya
- Original & Quality Articles Submission in Nairobi Kenya
- Open Source Customization in Nairobi Kenya
- Affiliate Marketing in Nairobi Kenya
- Content Management Systems development in Nairobi Kenya
- Content Writing Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Custom Web Programming services in Nairobi kenya
- Customized Web Design Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Database Hosting in Kenya
- Dedicated Hosting Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Digital Marketing Services in Kenya
- Directory Submission Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Domain Name Hosting Nairobi kenya
- Dynamic Web Design in Nairobi Kenya
- Domain Name Reservation in Nairobi Kenya
- Email Hosting in Nairobi Kenya
- External Link Optimization for Websites in Nairobi Kenya
- Facebook Marketing Services in Nairobi kenya
- Google Adwords Nairobi Kenya
- Internal Optimization Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel RFID Card Lock Systems Installation Services in Kenya
- Internal Links Optimization for Websites in Kenya
- Link Building Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Achi Systems Facebook
- Achi Systems Instagram