A good web design & development company will always try to understand the purpose for which you intend to have a website. We would like to understand what the website means to you, your business, your institution or your organization. Whether it’s a :
- business website for pushing products and services sales,
- Personal website for pushing an ideological or political agenda,
- Institutional website for a school, college or educational foundation and the programs you avail to your online audience
- Simple website to establish an online presence and give out your contacts and information about what you do
- An e-commerce website to allow people to buy products online and get them delivered to an address
- A website for people to meet, discuss and simply have fun…and more…
This information is important in helping us deliver a website in the best form as a product to you, our client. Sometimes, we have to detail what alternatives are available to our clients, since, a client may have a general idea or what they need in a website, but not the specifics. We design as an industry in Kenya is past its infancy and every developer has their own modus operandi. Achi Systems works in a structured, yet fluid way to ensure, our customers enjoy top notch websites, web applications and platforms with efficient support.
Web Design in Kenya: The purpose of a website
The main purpose of a website is to turn visitors into prospects. We achieve this by identifying the major user types visiting your site, speak to their needs and give them a clear action step to take next. Whether it’s clicking on a checkout button on a product or making a call to your phone number, or finding and visiting your formal physical address.
The first main purpose of creating a website in Kenya and elsewhere, is to attract the attention of the Internet audience! Many people search and find for information, solutions, services and products on search engines such as Google and Facebook, and it’s important that you have a website or online presence to increase the chances that you get an additional audience beyond the traditional methods.
What is a website? (Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
A website is one or several pages on the Internet. The pages of one website are integrated under a domain name, have a common theme and website design. The page with the Google search results in, the page with the video on YouTube, A photo on Instagram, your Facebook and / or Twitter page – all these pages are parts of the websites of the same name. This website carries information about your activities, services, products, addresses & contacts and more information you may need the online audience or general public to have access to.
People and companies and institutions create websites for different reasons & goals:
- Websites for selling products and services,
- Websites for posting and finding information on the Web,
- Websites for gaining knowledge,
- Websites for communicating with each other,
- Websites for having fun, playing games, chatting and more.
Everyone finds a good reason to create a website! Websites are being designed, built & created to offer useful services that people will utilize. It can even be free, for fun or an advanced business website for selling products and services on the internet.
PURPOSES OF VARIOUS WEBSITE TYPES under our Web Design Services in Kenya
The Purpose of a Landing Page Website (Landing Page Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
A landing page is a webpage that encourages the visitor to do something. For example, we need him to subscribe to a newsletter, to buy a ticket to a conference, to request a quote, or to download a presentation.
The landing page should lead the visitor to the exact place with the target advertisement. The purpose of this page is to convert a simple website visitor to a potential customer.
The Purpose of Informational Website (Informational Website Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
Informational websites are large web portals, organized as a multi-level integration of various resources and services, which are updated in real-time.
The informational website contains an enormous amount of unique content. Sites of this type have a complex structure and navigation and contain various interactive services. Informational websites are designed for a large number of visitors.
The main purpose of the informational website is to help users to find the necessary information on a specific topic. Due to the special website functions, all the data available on the website is easy to structure and systematize, which makes working with it as efficient and convenient as possible. In this case, the informational website acts as a user’s guide on the Web, which, compared to search engines, greatly simplifies the search for thematic materials.
The Purpose of a Corporate Website (Corporate Website Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
The corporate website is the official online representation of the company. The corporate site contains comprehensive information about the company itself, about the scope of its activities, products, and services offered. Usually, the corporate website has a catalog of products and a list of additional services – a forum, polls, newsletters and the like.
Corporate websites allow you to make calculations online, sell products, conduct marketing research and promotions, send the news to visitors, get customer feedback, organize voting and much more.
Creating a corporate website, you should pay special attention to design, because it is first and foremost an image tool. It should match your company’s style; instill confidence among the customers, the partners, and the press.
Corporate website solves many problems:
- Corporate websites help in Finding new customers and partners;
- Corporate websites build the corporate image;
- Corporate websites find new employees;
- Corporate websites are instrumental in building convenient and efficient communication with customers and partners.
The Purpose of Business Website (Business Website Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
A business website is a unique means of presenting and promoting your small business, regulating information flows and business processes. It is created for counterparties and helps to rationalize the functioning of the company.
The purpose: first of all, the purpose of a commercial website is to increase the existing customer base. It has several purposes:
- Business Websites build the interaction with contractors and within the company;
- Business Websites provide effective communication with customers;
- Business Websites provide customers with the opportunity to buy goods and services with the help of electronic payment systems without leaving their homes;
- Business Websites inform customers about the company’s activities and the range of services provided;
- Business Websites attract new customers using online advertising.
The Purpose of Brochure Website (Brochure Website Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
Definition: the brochure is a multi-page web resource that contains information about the company or a specific person. This is an advertising image that is perfect for small businesses and private entrepreneurs. Often, this site is created by individuals performing a variety of services.
The purpose: the main purpose of creating a brochure site is to introduce customers to the company.
Unlike the classic corporate website, the brochure does not provide the client with comprehensive answers to all questions. It is free from most heavyweight website modules and focuses on providing accessibility. The brochure plays the role of image advertising, which causes positive emotions, increases the company’s credibility of the new customers and provides loyalty among the existing ones, aiming at promising cooperation.
The Purpose of Entertainment Website (Entertainment Website Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
The entertainment website is intended to entertain its visitors, so it is based on providing entertainment information, pictures, and interactive online services.
You can easily spot an entertainment website: bright images, animation, entertainment information, interactive chat rooms, online games, photo galleries, drawings, audios & videos, etc.
The purpose: various entertainment websites may pursue different goals, but the main purpose is to attract visitors using bright and funny images, animation effects, and interactive services. Due to the specifics of the entertainment site, banner and contextual advertising work here quite effectively, increase the profitability of such projects.
An entertaining site most often includes more interactive elements than many other types of websites, because millions of people visit it just to have fun and find someone to have fun with. Therefore, chat rooms and forums that involve communication between the visitors are the things that entertainment website needs.
An entertainment website is also a perfect place for advertising. It is just like a huge billboard in the middle of a highway: a colorful banner will immediately attract the visitor’s attention and redirect him to the company’s website.
The Purpose of Personal Website (Personal Website Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
A personal site is a great opportunity to express yourself, promote your business or your talents. Sometimes brochure websites, portfolio websites, as well as personal blogs act like personal sites.
Typically, such a website is created by a specific person that is interested in self-promotion, or by individual entrepreneurs: artists, musicians, photographers, lawyers, doctors, etc.
Usually, a personal website is not large; it contains personal or biographical information or info about the services provided by the website owner.
Most often, personal websites are created to promote the person, to find new customers, sponsors, employers or partners. By the way, such websites are quite inexpensive.
The Purpose of Educational Website (Educational & School Website Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
Modern educational institutions start to appreciate the multiple advantages of the global network. An educational website provides information about courses, application requirements, professors, exams and much more.
Educational websites are quite specific: you won’t see the bright CTAs here, but clear and concise evidence of reliability and quality.
The purpose: the main purposes of the educational website are:
- providing wide and high-quality access to existing educational products;
- stimulating the process of creating innovative educational products;
- contributing to the promotion of model forms of organization of the educational process;
- Providing educational and methodical support of the educational process.
The Purpose of E-commerce Website (E-Commerce Website Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
The e-commerce website allows customers to remotely select the desired products from the catalog and make orders online. With its illustrated product catalog, comprehensive descriptions and online help, the website plays a role of both showcase and sales area.
The purpose: the e-commerce website (E-commerce website Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
- E-Commerce Websites improve and consolidate its position in the market for goods and services;
- E-Commerce Websites increase the number of customers without large expenses;
- E-Commerce Websites increase brand popularity;
- E-Commerce Websites help to increase profits.
Nonprofit (NGO) Website (Non Profit Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
Non-profit websites are projects that are not assigned to the tasks to increase the profits of a company or organization. Such websites belong to the authorities, educational institutions, social institutions, partnerships, foundations.
These websites are mostly created to ensure the company’s presence on the Web, and mostly, these sites are informational.
The Purpose of Portfolio Website (Portfolio Website Web design & development in Nairobi Kenya)
Portfolio website is a small presentation of an individual (designer, photographer, artist, and webmaster) or a team, namely his talents in a certain area. Ideally, it is a creative project designed to reflect the owner’s experience and to show his skills. The main website element is the gallery (the works performed).
There are several key objectives for the creation of a portfolio website:
- Portfolio Websites enable getting orders and to attract new customers;
- Portfolio Websites enable selling of your works (if you offer ready-made goods);
- Portfolio Websites help in gaining a reputation in the industry;
- Portfolio Websites make useful connections.
A properly designed website has many advantages:
- Websites are useful in reducing the cost of other types of advertising media;
- Websites offer unlimited possibilities of product demonstration;
- free and highly informative feedback;
- Websites enhance the ability to clarify the interests of potential and regular customers;
- Websites are useful in increasing company revenue through online sales;
- Websites offer a platform for training and testing employees;
- Websites are a means of exchanging confidential information between the offices and many, many more!
SOME OF THE WEBSITES WE DESIGNED AND MANAGE
- Best Appliance Repairs : Washing Machine & Appliance Repair Website
- Lilam Enterprises : Fitness Equipment, Sauna and steam room Installers
- Bestcare Services : Home Repairs, Handyman Services, Exhauster Services, Plumbers & Appliance Repairs
- Raeli Hydro – Borehole Drilling Services in Kenya
- Advertize : Classified Advertisement & Business Listings Website
- Mombasa Repair – Appliance Repair Services
- Imperial Appliances : Washing Machine Repair, Cookers, Ovens, Water Dispensers and Home Appliances
- Zamchick : Poultry Eggs Incubator Sellers
- Kallpest Pest Control Services in Kenya
- Wavelink Networks – Wifi Distributor and ISP in MOMBASA and Mombasa Kenya