eCOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN IN NAIROBI KENYA
You may have asked yourself, why do some digital retailers dominate the market? It could be their websites. Product pages, customer reviews, social media buttons — all of these features improve the online experience for shoppers and send sales into the sky. We offer great ecommerce web design & website creation services in Nairobi Kenya. A great ecommerce website is all about using the right colors, fonts, images, words and graphics to convince visitors to make a purchase. Your ecommerce website design should attract potential customers, provide great user experience and present your shop in the best light. We delve into creating an online store for your business to sell digitally to target consumers.
You may have asked yourself, why do some online retailers dominate the market? It could be the design and quality of their websites. The structure and navigability of the product pages, customer reviews, social media buttons and menus. All of these features and more, improve the online experience for buyers and can send sales into the sky of factored well. A properly designed and friendly eCommerce website should have all the necessary pages and features to assist the online buyer to conduct their business easily and efficiently.
1. Checkout Page for unregistered buyers
15% of consumers abandon shopping carts because there is no guest checkout option, according to research. You should seriously consider letting customers purchase products without having to register for a new account. It saves time, many people are not patient.
2. Detailed Product Pages
Having individual product pages with detailed information (product information and descriptions, photos, shipping costs, variants and moren) helps consumers make purchasing decisions. You could also include product availability, size and color options and sizing charts.
3. Suggest Similar Products
Its important to place related products on a product page. Cross-sells and upsells make up between 10 and 30 percent of ecommerce revenue. Sell more products by suggesting related items that might interest customers. Include links to similar items on product pages or send them via email to customers after they have made a purchase.
4. “Add to Cart” Button
An “add to cart” button serves as the ultimate call-to-action on any e-commerce site. Make it large and position it away from other elements on the page. Red buttons work best, according to one study, as they invoke a sense of urgency.
5. Payment Methods
Be flexible when accepting payment from consumers. Most online retailers accept Visa and MasterCard, but what about PayPal, bank transfer or American Express? Consider incorporating more payment methods to improve the user experience. You could even include logos of payment service providers at the bottom of your e-commerce pages.
Blogging about new products and special offers influences purchasing decisions and results in more revenue. Various studies prove the power of blogging: B2B marketers who blog generate 67 percent more leads than those who don’t, while companies who blog receive 97 percent more links to their website.
7. Customer Reviews
A good customer review could sway a prospect to make a purchase from your online store, so let shoppers leave reviews on your product pages. Sixty-three percent of consumers are more likely to purchase a product from a website that includes user reviews.
8. Social Buttons
Social media is a powerful way to increase brand exposure online. Still, few digital retailers take advantage of this technology: the average e-commerce website has fewer than 500 fans on Facebook. Buck this trend by keeping your social pages active and include social buttons at the bottom of your e-commerce pages. This lets consumers share your content on sites like Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
9. Returns Policy
Including your returns policy on your website could shift more products. Sixty-seven percent of consumers check returns pages before making a purchase. Make sure you have one!
10. “About Us” Page
Your “about us” page is an introduction to your brand. Here, customers discover your company goals and objectives and what separates you from your competitors. You could include illustrations, videos and images, too. Alternatively, feature customer testimonials — brand recommendations from people who have used your services in the past.
These 10 eCommerce website features optimize the shopping experience and encourage more customers to add your products to their cart. Incorporate a few of these into your website and you could see an increase in sales in just a few weeks.
For more ideas of changes and tweaks to make to your website, download our Website Redesign Checklist to guage how your website is performing to industry standards.
OUR OTHER SERVICES OTHER THAN eCOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN IN NAIROBI KENYA
- WordPress Websites development in Nairobi Kenya
- Web Design Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Website Redesign Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Website Management & Maintenance in Nairobi Kenya
- Web Hosting in Nairobi Kenya
- Web Design & Development in Nairobi Kenya
- Static Website design in Nairobi Kenya
- Social Media Optimization Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Shared Hosting in Nairobi Kenya
- SES (Search Engine Submission) Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Search Engine Optimization in Nairobi Kenya (SEO)
- Search Engine Advertising in Nairobi Kenya
- Responsive Web Design in Nairobi Kenya
- PHP Applications & Web Development in Kenya
- Pay Per Click (PPC) services in Nairobi Kenya
- Original & Quality Articles Submission in Nairobi Kenya
- Open Source Customization in Nairobi Kenya
- Affiliate Marketing in Nairobi Kenya
- Content Management Systems development in Nairobi Kenya
- Content Writing Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Custom Web Programming services in Nairobi kenya
- Customized Web Design Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Database Hosting in Kenya
- Dedicated Hosting Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Digital Marketing Services in Kenya
- Directory Submission Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Domain Name Hosting Nairobi kenya
- Dynamic Web Design in Nairobi Kenya
- Domain Name Reservation in Nairobi Kenya
- Email Hosting in Nairobi Kenya
- External Link Optimization for Websites in Nairobi Kenya
- Facebook Marketing Services in Nairobi kenya
- Google Adwords Nairobi Kenya
- Internal Optimization Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel RFID Card Lock Systems Installation Services in Kenya
- Internal Links Optimization for Websites in Kenya
- Link Building Services in Nairobi Kenya
- Achi Systems Facebook
- Achi Systems Instagram