Affiliate marketing has quickly become one of the most popular and the most effective ways to advertise on the Internet. The concept of affiliate marketing is very simple.
A company, let’s say ACHI SYSTEMS (Advertiser), goes to CNN (publisher) and asks them to place a banner or link to ACHI SYSTEMS on their website. Every time a user clicks on that URBAN KREATIVE’s banner or link and visits the site, and completes a purchase or helping a business by promoting their product, service or site, the owner of CNN or publisher gets a commission. It’s as simple as that.
Why use affiliate marketing?
Amazing potential for big returns. With time when you establish your voice online and gain the trust of your audience, the more likely they will be willing to click on your links and help you out for providing a great resource for them. Also, the more trust you have, the more people will start to find you and share your content, which inherently means that you will have more people click on your links.
It’s a passive income. This might take some time in the beginning to setup and make sure you have the links right, but after that, it becomes passive income. Provided you have done the rest of your job right to make Reason 5 a reality, then you’re job is done. You’re a passive income maker.
Several big companies offer affiliate agreements. This can be great news for you… because no matter what you find youself trying to market or sell or simply tell others about… there is probably an affiliate program for that. Espeically if you have something that can be found on Amazon. They sell nearly everything it seems like.
Supplement your current income. Unless you really hate your job – I think this would be a great way to keep your day job and use this affiliate marketing as a way to make even more money! Besides, “work” is good for humans because it keeps your mind sharp and senses alert. To give all that up I can’t imagine would be the greatest thing.
Make money selling the products that made a difference for you. When you think about it – you have probably tried several different options or have had many good and bad experiences in finding the solutions that have helped you reached the point you are at right now. Not to mention, sharing such experience with the world only adds to the trust you need. When you recommend a product, it’s not going to be because you want to have one more link on your site, but because you know from experience that the product you’re recommending is going make a difference for the person who buys it.
SOME OF THE WEBSITES WE DESIGNED AND MANAGE
- Best Appliance Repairs : Washing Machine & Appliance Repair Website
- Lilam Enterprises : Fitness Equipment, Sauna and steam room Installers
- Bestcare Services : Home Repairs, Handyman Services, Exhauster Services, Plumbers & Appliance Repairs
- Raeli Hydro – Borehole Drilling Services in Kenya
- Advertize : Classified Advertisement & Business Listings Website
- Mombasa Repair – Appliance Repair Services
- Imperial Appliances : Washing Machine Repair, Cookers, Ovens, Water Dispensers and Home Appliances
- Zamchick : Poultry Eggs Incubator Sellers
- Kallpest Pest Control Services in Kenya
- Wavelink Networks – Wifi Distributor and ISP in Nairobi and Mombasa Kenya